Keen Explore Mid Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Explore new areas in all day comfort that is burly enough for the trails and still looks good in the city. These waterproof light hiking shoes have an aggressive sole to take on muddy trails and loose terrain, and a lightweight mesh upper that keeps feet cool and comfy. The mid-height collar and a stability shank provide torsional rigidity and support on uneven ground.
- Lightweight mesh upper with printed overlays for durability.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Breathable mesh lining has a Cleansport NXT™ antimicrobial treatment to keeps feet fresh.
- Contoured heel lock adds stability.
- Removable, anatomic dual-density PU footbed provides arch support and comfort.
- EVA midsole for a cushioned ride and a stability shank adds lightweight support.
- KEEN.All-Terrain rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides reliable traction and grip.
|Weight||680g (7.5 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.