Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When the sun rides low on the horizon, pull on a Better Sweater and stay warm – and stay out a little longer. With a knit outer face and an easy-care fleece interior, it functions as a superb insulating piece in the backcountry or around home. The deep neck keeps heat inside, and the low-impact dyes keep its eco-footprint small.
- Polyester heavy-weight fleece has sweater-knit face, and a soft brushed interior.
- Dyed by a low-impact process that keeps the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water to a minimum.
- 1/4 zip neck with stand up collar.
- Raglan sleeves are comfortable under backpack straps.
- Princess seams at back add shaping.
- Zippered sleeve pocket.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|