Could this be an even better Better Sweater? This full zip version uses a hybrid fabric that withstands wear and repeated washings and still looks sharp. It's dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. A stand-up collar adds warmth and the zipper garage keeps it hospitable next the your chin when you zip it up fully. The shape and seams give it a streamlined shape that layers well and the zippered pockets stash your phone or keys.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece.
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit.
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure.
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers, plus 2 interior drop-in pockets and one on the left arm.
- Polyester jersey trim on hood, cuffs, hem, pocket openings and wind flap.
- Seams are set forward in front with princess seaming in back.
- Hip length for warm coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|