Patagonia Better Sweater Vest - Women's
- Available prices $125.00
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With a wool-like aesthetic with the easy care of polyester fleece, a Better Sweater Vest is a superb insulating piece in the backcountry or around home. A deep neck keeps heat inside. Zippered pockets keep your fingers out of the cold.
- Polyester heavy-weight fleece has sweater-knit face, and a soft brushed interior.
- Dyed by a low-impact process that keeps the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water to a minimum.
- Full-length front zipper with stand up collar and zipper garage.
- Off-set shoulder seams are comfortable under backpack straps.
- Zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Feminine seaming lends a contoured fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|