Putting in 9-5 at the ski hill? These Primaloft® heated mitts last up to 8 hours. The heat surrounds your fingers, thumbs and back of hands. Waterproof, breathable leather provide dryness and comfort to keep going all day.
- Premium leather palms are tough but supple for ease of movement.
- Waterguard® waterproof, breathable membrane for keeping moisture at bay.
- Primaloft® Gold insulation provides warmth even when the heating is off.
- Wrist strap and collar cinch to keep heat in and snow out.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries included.
- Battery life is up to 8 hours on low, 5 on medium and 2.5 on high.
- Battery pocket has a seam-sealed zipper.
- Wrist leashes.
- Charging plug included.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.