Looking for gloves or mitts? How about both? This highly versatile 3-in-1 mitt has a magnetic opening at the fingertips to offer the dexterity of a glove when opened.
- Synthetic leather palms are tough but supple for ease of movement.
- Waterguard® waterproof, breathable membrane for keeping moisture at bay.
- Magnetic closure provides best of both worlds; warmth of a mitt or dexterity of a glove.
- Wrist strap and collar cinch to keep heat in and snow out.
- Removable Powerpoint® Touch liners to keep hands warm while texting.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.