Liberate yourself from heavy framed bindings. The ST Rotation 10 Binding has a rotating toe-piece inspired by the Radical 2.0 line, but with a self-centering mode that makes stepping-in easier. It reduces the odds of pre-release when you get a sudden jolt or heavy landing, but without the trickiness of stepping into a rotating toe-piece. Lightness beckons for your next alpine tour or freeride/freeski shenanigans.
- Made of 7075 forged aluminum, chromoly steel and high-strength plastic.
- Easy step-in is made possible with the self-centering toe-piece.
- TÜV certified binding ensures precise, coordinated toe and heel unit release.
- Bore hole template is designed in line with maximum norm dimensions for optimum power transfer.
- Ultra-low height allows direct boot-to-ski contact.
- Wide rail baseplate provides an extra-wide binding surface area.
- 10mm forward pressure for length adjustment when ski is flexed.
- 45mm of length adjustment (22.5mm forward and back) for compatibility with multiple boots.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||135mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|