Exceptionally light bindings for ultra-fast ski mountaineering or ski running missions. Forged aluminum and high-strength synthetics weigh in at 105g. They are solid on the descents and nimble on the ascents. They're the ultimate skimo race bindings.
- Made of 7075 aluminum and high-strength plastic for an exceptionally lightness.
- Stainless steel plate adds extra sturdiness to the heel mechanism.
- Icebreaker toe pins snap in ultra-fast and resist ice buildup.
- Torx screws provide outstanding stability.
- Optimized hole patterns for screws.
- Manual lock version.
|Ideal for||Ski mountaineering|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.