Touring and on piste performance from the same boot. The TLT Speedfit is a versatile boot for skiers who want to go everywhere. With 60 degrees of motion in walk mode, you move naturally and comfortably on skin track and ascents. You'll lose no time to transitions, as a single buckle locks the boot in ski mode while creating a perfect snug fit. The boot nose design promotes efficiency on hut tours and backcountry missions.
- Grilamid shell construction offers stability and rigidity without weight.
- Internal Grilamid spoiler stiffens boot while keeping the boot sleek on the outside.
- 2 micro-adjust ratchet buckles with Ultra Lock strap for secure and comfortable closure.
- Custom Light liner sculpts to your foot, can be heat moulded, and insulates with closed cell foam on the sole.
- Flex Tongue Design flexes in walk mode, but supports in ski mode.
- Ultra Lock 2.0 closes boot and moves to ski mode in one closure.
- Speed nose design increases pivot efficiency when climbing.
- Compatible with tech bindings.
- Formula Pomoca outsole grips well on mud, snow, and ice.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Grilamid|
|Shell cuff material||Grilamid + fibreglass|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.