Upgrade your MEC Cote, 1971, Provincial Road 222 or Provincial Road 233 with this light, stiff carbon fiber fork. It's compatible with many other bikes designed for 1-1/8in. steerer tube. Not sure if it fits your bike? Ask your local MEC bike mechanic.
- Steerer tube is made of aluminum and is 1-1/8in.
- Compatible with flatmount disc brakes.
- Includes a 12x100mm thru-axle.
- Axle-to-crown is 398mm. Fork offset is 45mm.
- Steerer tube is 300mm.
- Can fit tires up to 50mm in width. Actual clearance measurement of 54mm.
- Can be used with 650b and 700C wheels.
- Threaded fender mounts at crown, on drop-outs and inside the fork legs.
- Matt Black finish is stealthy.
|Disc brake mount||Yes|