Kamik Sienna Mid Waterproof Insulated Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. For the next 48 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Like the duck boots you had as a kid, but warmer and with a winter-ready makeover. The Sienna Mid combine Kamik’s ultralight RubberHe with soft uppers that are a blend of felt and classic leather. The light and flexible RubberHe lower and outsole offer all-day support and great grip. Waterproof construction ensures helps keep your feet dry in winter slush.
- Uppers are a blend of classic waterproof leather and warm, water resistant flannel.
- Soft fleecy lining helps wick way moisture and keeps you cozy and warm.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate synthetic insulation is light and efficient.
- Lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell and outsole is PVC-free, waterproof, durable and recyclable.
- RubberHe is rated to 1,000,000 flexes and is unaffected by weather down to -32°C, offering excellent traction in any weather.
- Grippy tread has deep textured grooves to keep you grounded.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.