Rubber boots don’t have to be boring, black and uncomfortable. Bogs has teamed up with artist David Rollyn to add some extra style points to their footwear. The Classic Tall boot is the boot that put Bogs on the map, with its thick insulation, waterproof construction and shoe-like comfort, these aren’t your childhood gumboots.
- 100% waterproof construction.
- 7mm Neo-Tech™ neoprene insulation is flexible and super warm.
- Bogs Max-Wick™ pulls moisture away from the foot and DuraFresh helps naturally control odours.
- 4-way stretch inner booty keeps feet comfy.
- Large handles make then easy to pull on, even while wearing gloves or mitts.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread that shed mud and debris.
- Pacific northwest inspired graphic by illustrator David Rollyn.
- Bogs rates these boots down to -40°C.
- 33cm shaft height, and roomy 28cm opening circumference.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|