Vasque Cold Spark Boots - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A downsized version of one of Vasque’s most popular winter boots. The Cold Spark are designed to take full advantage of the UltraDry™ waterproofing system to keeps feet dry while slogging through snowbanks or heading to the best toboggan hill in the neighbourhood, these boots will keep little feet warm and dry.
- Rugged leather and synthetic upper with a waterproof-breathable UltraDry membrane.
- Fleece lining wicks moisture.
- Light, efficient synthetic insulation helps keep feet warm.
- Supportive anatomical EVA footbed provides structure for growing feet.
- Aggressive lugs and ColdHold rubber outsole provide excellent traction in challenging conditions.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.