Columbia Fairbanks 1006 Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep these boots right next to the front door. Waterproof and warm, they're made to keep your feet comfortable day after icy day, all winter long. With synthetic insulation and Omni-Heat™ reflective lining, your toes will be toasty. Grippy soles help keep you upright on slippery snowy patches, and the streamlined design looks great too.
- Durable full grain leather and textile upper.
- Waterproof bootie construction.
- Synthetic insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Omni-Heat lining reflects your body's heat for added warmth.
- Cushioning midsole.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Manufacturer's suggested temperature rating of -32°C for active use.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.