Serious warmth for keeping spirits high. The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater provides a layer of warm, windproof insulation that's great for kids who won't be generating a lot of heat when riding in a sled or baby carrier. The weather-resistant outer fabric is extremely light and has a good amount of abrasion resistance. Quilted construction keeps the down in place and elastic at the back hem seals out drafts.
- Shell and lining are recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep it water-resistant and windproof.
- Insulated with premium 700-fill-power recycled down reclaimed from down products.
- Quilted construction secures the down in place.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls.
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and zipper garage.
- Elastic at back hem traps warm air.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||30-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||700 fill-power recycled goose and duck down blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Made in||Sri Lanka|