Better than hand-warmers and chocolate to get through the last few pitches, and crucial if you're benighted high up, the Nano Puff Bivy Pullover serves as an windproof, water-resistant layer and micro-size belay jacket. The 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation is super-compressible, offers efficient warmth for the weight, and retains 98% of its warmth when wet. A brick-style quilting pattern keeps the fill anchored in place. The helmet-compatible hood, kangaroo pocket and pullover are designed to keep it simple, functional and, above-all, warm.
- Shell fabric and lining are windproof 22-denier recycled polyester with a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Compact and hydrophobic insulation is 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco polyester with 55% post-consumer recycled content.
- Quilted pattern holds the insulation in place.
- Insulated hood fits under a helmet, elastic edge binding seals out gusts.
- Venting front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and a zipper garage to protect your chin.
- Roomy kangaroo pocket warms chilled fingers.
- Zippered front pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Drawcord hem and elasticized cuffs snug in warmth.
|Technology||PrimaLoft Gold Eco|
|Face fabric||22-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||22-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|