Patagonia Nano Air Hoody - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Nano Air Jacket is a stretchy, breathable piece designed to be worn throughout early-start, late-finish missions. It combines the fabric qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy in its uniquely flexible FullRange insulation. The materials provide warmth, lightness, and air permeability that allow you to stay moving without having to adjust your layers. A water-shedding shell, articulated sleeves, and harness-compatible pockets round out the toolkit for stop-and-go missions.
- Durable outer shell is made of ripstop nylon that has substantial mechanical stretch, breathes well and has a DWR finish.
- Insulation is breathable FullRange stretch polyester with horizontal quilting.
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped.
- Front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage for comfort.
- Articulated sleeves maximize mobility.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered external chest pockets are low-profile and harness compatible.
- Stretch knit cuffs and internal drawcord at hem.
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.