Versatile all-mountain skis, with powder readiness and on-piste stability. With a 105mm waist, this is the quiver-buster in the Kore Line. These boards are designed to lead the posse on morning powder laps, glade riding in the afternoon, and ripping groomers all the way home. Graphene-fused tip and tail reduce weight and redistribute it throughout the ski’s length. Karuba wood core adds pop that brings the ski to life and the Koroyd honeycomb material gives it dampness to absorb some chatter. The Kore 105's profile is designed for floation in soft snow and to for manoeuvrability when conditions turn a little weird.
- Triaxial carbon layer provides torsional rigidity for great responsiveness and edge hold.
- Graphene is fused in the tip and tail for a light, strong ski.
- Koroyd's honeycomb structure improves shock absorption and reduces chatter.
- Karuba wood core has a perfect ratio of density to weight for a lively ski that's easy to steer.
- Diecut UHM C Base is durable and holds wax well.
- Early rise tip and tail with minimal camber underfoot provides plenty of float and solid edge hold when required.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.