A ski to keep up with you. Built on cutting edge technology, the Epic Joy holds nothing back. Camber and dimensions honed for female skiers, these carving skis let you initiate tight turns while staying balanced and in control. With an aggressive sidecut and all-ride rocker, this ski is a wicked choice for skilled skiers with wild slope style.
- Karuba wood core strikes the right balance of durability and density.
- Carbon sandwich cap construction offers resilience without weight.
- Graphene technology increases performance and reduces weight.
- Camber and dimensions are tuned for women skiers.
- Speed focused ski with aggressive sidecut turns with less effort.
- Small 11.5 m turning radius for immediate initiation in turns.
- Rockered tip with integrated tip protectors.
- All-mountain UHM C Base.
- Compatible with select Head or Tyrolia bindings.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||11.5m (163cm)|