Charge the groomers with this all-mountain ski that's designed to turn good skiers into great ones. The 75mm waist makes linking turns effortless, and smiling is complimentary. The LYT Tech construction uses lightweight Karuba woodcore and Graphene to shape a ski that has a thicker tip and tail and a thinner middle section to provide great carving performance and vibration dampening. Improved control, better steering and increased stability is what you should expect. Light and incredibly strong Graphene creates a high-performing ski that's playful and agile.
- LYT Tech construction uses variable thickness to facilitate carving.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds strength and very little weight.
- Carbon cap construction makes for a powerful and light ski.
- Karuba wood core adds stability and responsiveness.
- Allride rocker features a 20% rocker in the tip, 80% camber underfoot.
- Structured UHM C base is fast enough for race skis.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Turning radius||13.2m (170cm)|