This compact skillet is great for small steaks, cornbread for 2, or whatever you heart (and stomach) desires. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware since 1896. Their natural pre-seasoning and rust inhibiting heat-treating are few reasons why they're still a market leader. Reliable, easy to clean and at home over a campfire or in your home kitchen.
- Pre-seasoned for a finish that gets better with use.
- Side-spouts and dual handles for precision pouring.
- Heirloom quality cast iron works over open flames, in oven or on a stovetop.
- Heavy-base and precise wall thickness ensures even heat.
- Heat-treated to reduce rust and improve surface finish.
- Lodge’s US foundry uses induction furnaces, reducing their cast iron’s carbon footprint.
|Includes||1 frying pan|
|Dimensions||26 x 17 x 3.5cm|