With a grill pan, skillet and griddle, this 7-piece Lodge cast iron set will have you searing, roasting and grilling like a chef. Lodge has been slowly perfecting cast iron cookware since 1896. Advancements like natural pre-seasoning and heat-treating are a few of the reasons they're a market leader. Use Lodge cast iron over the campfire or on your stove, and enjoy the easy clean-up when you're done.
- Pre-seasoned for a finish that gets better with use.
- On the skillet and grill pan, side-spouts and dual handles add precision to your pouring.
- Deep grill ridges sear meat and hold it above fats and oils.
- Low sides on the griddle are make spatula flipping easy.
- Silicone handle cover protects hands and can withstand heat up to 450F.
- Scrub brush has stiff nylon bristles that scour pans without damaging the seasoned surface.
- Rigid scraper makes short work of stuck on food.
- Canola oil cooking spray helps season your cast iron.
- Heavy-base and precise wall thickness ensures even heating and even cooking.
- Heat-treated to reduce rust and improve the surface finish.
- Heirloom quality cast iron works over open flames or on a stovetop.
- Lodge’s US foundry uses induction furnaces to reduce carbon footprint.
- Includes: 26cm (10.25in.) skillet, 26cm (10.25in.) grill pan, 26cm (10.25in.) griddle, 177ml (6oz.) seasoning spray, pan scraper, silicone handle and scrub brush.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|