Park and pipe skis for junior shredders. The Souphead SLR II’s twintip design lets up-and-coming rippers show up their parents. A structured top and durable base mean they stand up to rail bails and even drops down lodge stairs. Included SLR bindings are light and reliable.
- Structured surface with E Base Black offers durability and flex tuned for young tricksters.
- Most versatile ski in Head's junior ski lineup performs in variable snow conditions.
- Twintip construction makes for a fun ride.
- SLR 4.5 AC binding on lengths 87, 97, 107 and 117cm.
- SLR 7.5 AC binding on lengths 127 and 137cm.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
|Made in||Czech Republic|