Expand your backcountry menu options. Bake, steam, roast or stew on a stove or over an open fire with the campsite version of a crockpot.
- Lid works for steaming and roasting. Flanges stop coals from rolling off if placed on the lid.
- Pre-seasoned for a finish that gets better with use.
- Support legs add stability over a bed of coals.
- Large bale handle.
- Heavy base and precise wall thickness ensures even heat.
- Heirloom quality cast iron works over open flame or on a stovetop.
- Heat treatment reduces rust and improves the surface finish.
- Lodge’s US foundry uses induction furnaces to reduce their carbon footprint.
|Ideal for||Car camping|