Experience the primal satisfaction of cooking over a fire. This portable grill is easy to carry to a beach BBQ or camp cookout. It's raised above the ground so it won't leave char marks, and adjustable ventilation lets you control the heat of fire. A small flip-down door lets you add coals without having to move what you’re cooking.
- Pre-seasoned for a finish that gets better with use.
- Reversible, for high or low cooking heights.
- Side handles and a large bail handle make it easy to transport.
- Compact legs keep fire off the ground (legs and grill body do get very hot).
- Heat-treated to reduce rust and improves the surface finish.
- Heirloom quality, this isn’t a grill you’ll be replacing every few years.
- Lodge’s modern US foundry uses induction furnaces, thereby reducing their cast iron’s carbon footprint.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Dimensions||52 x 30 x 25cm|
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.