Deep grill ridges beautifully sear your meat and elevate it above cooking fats and oils. Enjoy BBQ-style cooking at home or at the campsite. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware since 1896, and a natural pre-seasoning process and heat-treating are just a few of the reasons Lodge is a market leader.
- Pre-seasoned for a finish that gets better with use.
- Long handle and front handle make carrying it safe and easy.
- Heirloom-quality cast iron works over open flames or on a stovetop.
- Heavy base ensures even heating.
- Low sides make spatula flipping easy.
- Heat-treated to reduce rust and improve the surface finish.
- Lodge’s US foundry uses induction furnaces to reduce their carbon footprint.
|Includes||1 frying pan|
|Dimensions||30 x 50 x 3.5cm|