Chase performance in comfort. With efficient power transfer and adjustable flex, these all-mountain boots are ready to rip as long as the lifts are moving. Both the shell and liner can be heat moulded, so you can truly make these boots your own. And with Primaloft inserts in the liner, your feet stay a little warmer so you can squeeze in run after run.
- PU shell provides light support for efficient power transmission.
- Form Fit gives you the option to heat mould your shells for added customization.
- Medium flex suits intermediate and experienced skiers.
- Adjustable flex changes the boot’s performance from 100 to 110.
- Perfect Fit liner moulds to your foot with or without heat and can be re-moulded.
- Primaloft integration in the liner keeps your feet extra toasty.
- Double adjustable cuff gets the shell height just right.
- Closures include 4 micro-adjusting low profile buckles with 2 double power levers and 1 supermacro ratchet.
- 35mm Velcro strap securely tensions the cuff.
- Turn key adjusts boot width from 100-104mm.
- GripWalk option for soles.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.
|Made in||Czech Republic|