Get custom comfort in these efficient downhill boots. The AdvantEDGE shell ups your power transfer by 30% and rebound by 40%. The result is a naturally centered, balanced stance that offers better skiing, good control through turns and less effort overall. The AdvantEdge 75 W Ski Boots are easy to get in and out of and have sweet fleece-lined liners.
- Control Frame shell blends 2 plastics to enhance rear support and energy transmission.
- AdvantEDGE design with Hi-Top Tech provides direct contact between tongue and shell for immediate energy transfer and more confident skiing.
- DuoFlex cuff encourages balance and control while turning for a progressive and reactive flex and smoother feel.
- Interior fleece lining is soft on skin and adds extra warmth.
- Super-easy exit and entry thanks to minimized upper cuff and the lever effect of the Hi-Top Tech shell.
- Microadjustable buckles are easy to adjust.
- 30mm wide Velcro® strap provides better closure and a tighter cuff wrap for more precise power transmission.
- Last width varies with shell size. 98mm in size 24.5 and below, 100mm in 25.5, and 102mm in 26.5 and above.
- Compatible with GripWalk soles.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyamide|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.
|Made in||Czech Republic|