Reima Puhuri Winter Overall - Infants to Children
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A one-and-done snowsuit for busy toddlers. They’ll love this windproof, waterproof suit, designed to keep them warm and dry when it’s wet and cold. You’ll love the fully-sealed fabric, treated to repel moisture and dirt, so less of the outdoors comes indoors. Plus, an insulated seat keeps tiny tushies warm, and an extra-long zipper streamlines diaper changes.
- Made from waterproof Reimatec fabric with polyurethane coating.
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture out.
- Fluorocarbon-free finish repels dirt and water.
- Smooth polyester lining slides easily on and off over layers.
- Toddler-safe hood is detachable and adjustable.
- Extra long zipper makes for easy on and off.
- Elastic cuffs keep snow and gunk out.
- Durable silicone footloops are fully detachable.
- Zipper pocket is perfect for carrying snacks.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||160g/sq. m polyester|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.