Reima Taival Merino Thermal Baselayer Set - Infants to Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Everyone needs a good base layer combo for playing outside when it's cold. This one's made from silky soft, temperature-regulating Merino wool, mixed with nylon for durability. Soft, flat seams won't chafe, for all-day comfort. Length in the back prevents drafts, great for bending down to scoop up handfulls of snow.
- Temperature-regulating merino blend fabric is durable and soft against the skin.
- Durable flatlock seams won't chafe.
- Longer hem at back provides extra protection.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.