Reima Taival Merino Thermal Baselayer Set - Infants to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Everyone needs a good base layer combo for playing outside when it's cold. This one's made from silky soft, temperature-regulating Merino wool, mixed with nylon for durability. Soft, flat seams won't chafe, for all-day comfort. Length in the back prevents drafts, great for bending down to scoop up handfulls of snow.
- Temperature-regulating merino blend fabric is durable and soft against the skin.
- Durable flatlock seams won't chafe.
- Longer hem at back provides extra protection.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.