From first chair to the top of the uptrack, the Thermolite® Core ski sock provides comfort and warmth for all-mountain winter activities. Mesh ventilation zones assist with moisture management so you can stay dry all day.
- Thermolite® Core provides insulation that keeps you warmer for longer.
- Mulesed-free merino wool.
- Ski boot adapted cushioning on feet and shins for all day comfort.
- Mesh ventilation for maximum breathability and dryness.
- Movement support on arch and ankle allows the sock to move with you.
- Flat toe seams won’t irritate.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Product sustainability||Responsible wool|