Olukai Hawai'iloa Manu Hope Shoes - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $111.97 $111.97
- Original price $159.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
You can go anywhere in these boots. Crafted to commemorate legendary Hawaiian voyaging canoes, they’re made from waterproof leather with elastic panels to customize the fit. Laser etchings of journeys past on the footbed inspire you every time you put them on.
- Made from soft, waterproof nubuck leather with full-grain leather accents.
- Rope cord heel pull.
- Elastic gore panels customize the fit.
- Wool blend lining is moisture wicking and temperature regulating.
- Anatomical PU footbed with gel insert for support and comfort.
- Soft, laser-etched leather footbed cover.
- Non-marking outsole is made from compression molded EVA with wet grip rubber.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.