A rugged, high-volume rolling duffle that's equally at home sitting in hotel lobbies or strapped down in the fuselage of a bush plane. Patagonia's Black Hole fabric is extremely durable, highly water-resistant and made from 100% recycled materials. Multiple robust carry options let you roll, lift, throw or drag it as the situation demands.
- Made from burly 900-denier recycled polyester ripstop, coated with a TPU-film laminate and DWR-treated for water resistance.
- Lining is 200-denier recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to main compartment.
- Two internal mesh organizers keep small items separate.
- Internal compression straps keep contents in place.
- Zippered exterior pocket stores your boarding pass, a book or a snack.
- Frame design protects contents from rough handling, and keeps duffle upright even when fully loaded.
- Smooth-rolling oversized wheels.
- Two-position telescoping handle.
- Dual handles with snap closure for a duffle-style carry.
- Sturdy haul loops at each end.
- Corner-mounted daisy chains act as attachment points for extra gear or as tie-down points for strapping duffle to a roof rack.
|Main fabric||900-denier recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|