With burly materials and a sleek design, this snazzy pack is built for freeriders who want all day fun. Whether going up or down, you can quickly access your gear through the top or back panel. A dedicated snow safety pocket keeps crucial tools organized and easy to grab. Its versatile strapping system gives you multiple options to haul your boards of choice.
- Made with recycled 420-denier nylon plain weave and recycled 200-denier polyester plain weave for durability.
- DWR treatment to shed snow and water.
- Roomy main compartment, with dedicated snow safety tools pocket.
- Padded mesh harness for all day carrying comfort in snowy conditions.
- Versatile strapping system for multiple ski/board carrying options.
- Fleece lined goggle pocket.
- External helmet carry option.
- Hydration compatible.
- Adjustable sternum strap for comfort.
- Padded hipbelt with zippered stash pockets.
- Sizes: S/M or M/L.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|