Pearl Izumi Quest Amfib Jacket - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Earn that cappuccino. Bust out this insulated soft shell as the days shorten and winter’s chill threatens. Windproof and lightly insulated, this sleek jacket is a staple for every rider’s closet. Relaxed fit offers enough room to layer over a jersey or an extra base layer. And with one giant pocket on the back, you can bank an extra pair of gloves along with your personal ride items.
- 3 layer fabric with windproof membrane shuts out the wind and cold.
- Fleece lined fabric provides a bit of insulation.
- YKK Vislon zipper closes smoothly even with gloves on.
- Full length wind flap seals the zipper from drafts.
- Zippered stash pocket on the back holds your personal items.
- Relaxed fit allows enough room for your layers of choice.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.