Earn that cappuccino. Bust out this insulated soft shell as the days shorten and winter’s chill threatens. Windproof and lightly insulated, this sleek jacket is a staple for every rider’s closet. Relaxed fit offers enough room to layer over a jersey or an extra base layer. And with one giant pocket on the back, you can bank an extra pair of gloves along with your personal ride items.
- 3 layer fabric with windproof membrane shuts out the wind and cold.
- Fleece lined fabric provides a bit of insulation.
- YKK Vislon zipper closes smoothly even with gloves on.
- Full length wind flap seals the zipper from drafts.
- Zippered stash pocket on the back holds your personal items.
- Relaxed fit allows enough room for your layers of choice.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.