Double duty tools for the win! This wrench is both a regular ratchet and a torque wrench. When using it as a ratchet, hold the tool body and crank away. When you need to dial in precise torque, hold the end of the tool and crank until the dial reaches your desired torque. The dial can be zeroed on the fly, so you get precisely the force you need.
- 2-10Nm torque range suits most bike applications.
- User zero function on the torque bar ensures precise torque settings every time.
- 6º ratchet engagement and compact tool head allow use in tight spaces.
- 14, labelled S2 tool-steel Allen key, Torx bit, and Phillips head bits cover common bike applications: #2 Philips; Torx: T10, T20, T25, T30; Hex: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm; extended length: 5mm Hex & T25 Torx
- Zippered case has die-cut foam slots to keep your tool and bits organized.
- Third party tested design exceeds ISO standard for accuracy.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|