Built to keep you comfortable during long hours on your feet. Equipped with Vibram’s Arctic Grip™ tread the Drover ICE+ waterproof boots will help keep you upright on slick, icy terrain. A rugged, waterproof nubuck outer seals out the rain and snow, while lightweight Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation takes care of the cold.
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole provides incredible traction on wet ice. Aggressive tread pattern and deep lugs provide traction everywhere else.
- 200 gram Thinsulate synthetic insulation is light and efficient.
- Made from waterproof Nubuck leather.
- Seam-sealed construction keeps your feet dry.
- EASE™ footbed and midsole is supportive and durable. Ease absorbs 30% more shock, is 15% lighter and 15% more durable than standard EVA.
- Partial rand adds an extra layer of protection from the elements and from harsh deicers.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|