The North Face Freedom Insulated Bib - Youths
- Available prices $169.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From the first run to the last, these snow pants will help your little one forget about the weather. Waterproof face fabric with sealed seams keeps legs dry, and synthetic insulation adds warmth on long descents and windy chairlift rides. Extendable cuffs and adjustable elastic suspenders mean these pants will last through a growth spurt or two. Ankle gaiters snug over boot-tops to keep powder on the outside where it belongs.
- Waterproof breathable DryVent™ 2-layer shell, fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- Lined with a smooth recycled polyester for easy layering.
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation uses 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Zippered bib pocket keeps electronics warm and necessities close.
- Side-zip entry makes getting into and out of easy, and speeds up bathroom breaks.
- Adjustable elastic suspenders fit kids of all sizes.
- Cuffs extend by 2in. to accommodate growth.
- Cuffs are reinforced at hem, with abrasion-resistant kick patches on inner legs.
- Ankle gaiters with grippy elastic cuffs keep snow out.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.