The North Face Reversible Mossbud Swirl Jacket - Girls' - Children to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Reversible Mossbud Swirl gives you 2 different style choices, match your outerwear to your conditions or your mood. With a cozy fleece on one side and an insulated and rain shedding taffeta on the other, you’re well equipped for chilly fall days with a chance of rain. A lightweight layer of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation lies between the fleece and the taffeta, bumping up your weather protection.
- Reversible design has a soft fleece on one side and a smooth polyester on the other.
- Lightweight recycled polyester layer stops wind in its tracks and has a DWR finish that sheds light rain with ease.
- Silken high-pile fleece feels great against your skin and holds in heat, keeping you cozy and warm.
- Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation light, efficient and composed of 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Hand pockets on both the front and back keep hands warm and small necessities close.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.