The North Face Campshire Long Full Zip Hoodie - Girls' - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Probably the best hoodie you’ll have ever have. The Campshire Long Full Zip Hoodie takes The North Face’s popular Campshire material and turns it into an everyday hoodie. High-pile Sherpa fleece is warm and touchably soft, with a bound edges to keep it looking mint for years to come.
- Relaxed fit offers casual all-day comfort.
- High-pile Sherpa fleece holds in the warmth and is super-soft.
- Comfy 2-piece hood keeps chill winds at bay.
- Dropped-sleeves encourage a easy, blanket-like drape.
- Full zipper lets you adjust the venting.
- Patch pockets make cozy home for cold hands.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.