The North Face Mcmurdo Down Parka - Children to Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $160.00 $160.00
- Original price $319.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Serious weather protection for winter’s worst days. With its warm and cozy goose down insulation and 2-layer DryVent™ shell, the McMurdo Down Parka is ready for serious weather. An insulated hood with a faux fur trim adds another layer of weather protection and is removeable for those cold-dry days. Plenty of pocket space keep hands and electronics safe from the cold.
- Waterproof breathable DryVent 2-layer shell has been fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- 550-fill power goose down provides pillowy warmth.
- Down insulation is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Removeable, insulated hood has a removeable faux fur trim, offering another layer of protection from the elements.
- Soft, brushed collar lining offers scarf-like comfort.
- Lined with a smooth recycled polyester for easy layering.
- Dual-entry pockets are great for keeping hands warm and snacks close by.
- 2 internal pockets are secured with Velcro® for keeping must-haves safe and one pocket has a headphone port.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.