The North Face Arctic Swirl Down Jacket - Girls' - Children to Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $140.00 $140.00
- Original price $279.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
As winter’s winds howl down the streets, this down parka will keep you cozy and warm. With its luxuriously cozy goose down insulation and 2-layer DryVent™ shell, the Arctic Swill Down parka is ready to face winter head on. The insulated hood and collar are lined with an incredibly soft high-pile fleece that provides scarf-like warmth and adds another layer of weather protection. Plenty of pocket space keep hands and electronics safe from the cold.
- Waterproof breathable DryVent 2-layer shell has been fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- 550-fill power goose down provides pillowy warmth.
- Down insulation is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Hood has a removeable faux fur trim and is lined with a soft, high-pile fleece that feels great against your skin.
- 2 zippered side pockets for keeping hands warm and must-haves safe and one internal pocket with a headphone port.
- Lined with a smooth polyester for easy layering.
- Stretchy elastic cuffs help to seal in the warmth and keep the cold out.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.