The North Face Gotham Down Parka - Girls' - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Quilt-like warmth for cold winter days. The Gotham Down parka is ready for blustery winter weather. Baffles of lightweight goose down wrap your body in channels of coziness. While a lightweight polyester shell stops winter winds in their tracks. With the added parka length and insulated hood, the Gotham offers excellent coverage from harsh winter weather.
- 550-fill power goose down provides pillowy warmth.
- Down insulation is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Insulated hood over an insulated collar offers extra protection from the cold.
- 2 zippered side pockets for keeping hands warm and must-haves safe and one internal pocket with a headphone port.
- 2-way zipper lets you adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the elements.
- Lined with a smooth polyester for easy layering.
- Stretchy elastic cuffs with thumb loops, help the warm in and the cold out.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.