The North Face Denali Jacket - Children to Youths
- Available prices $129.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An iconic style that's made with dense fleece for warmth. Stout nylon panels in high-wear areas stand up to pack straps and and general rough use. The fit is roomy enough for a layer underneath and a DWR treatment sheds precip and keeps it from picking up dirt, sap or campfire soot.
- Recycled polyester fleece with DWR to shed light rain.
- Nylon reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance in key areas.
- Secure zippered hand pockets.
- Stretch binding on cuffs for added mobility and comfort.
- Elastic hem to keep out wind.
- Standard fit works as a mid-layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.