The North Face Clement Triclimate - Boys' - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Versatility is the name of this game. With a waterproof-breathable shell for wet days, and an insulated liner that stops wind in its tracks, this 3-in-1 jacket is ready when the weather turns. Wear the liner on its own or zip it into the shell for winter’s worst. For snow days on the mountain, an internal powder skirt helps keep the drifts out and a pass pocket on the sleeve ensures you won't lose track of it. Goggle pocket, headphone port and side-entry hand pockets round out the features for daily living or powder days.
- Outer shell is constructed from waterproof breathable DryVent™ 2-layer shell has been fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- Outer shell has a light polyester mesh lining, keeping you comfortable and increasing breathability when just wearing the shell.
- Inner liner jacket uses Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation light, efficient and composed of 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Plenty of pocket space for all of the daily necessities; outer shell has side-entry zippered hand pockets and a secure, zippered pass pocket on the left sleeve, liner jacket has side-entry zippered hand pockets and an internal pocket with a headphone cord port.
- Stealthy internal goggle wipe in the sleeve pocket helps keep goggles clear.
- Powder skirt helps seal out the white stuff when the fresh tracks run deep.
- Adjustable cuffs keep the warm in and the cold out.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.