The North Face Reversible Perrito Jacket - Boys' - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Backwards or forwards, this jacket is it lightweight and warm. The Reversible Perrito jacket has a lightweight recycled polyester shell treated with a DWR finish to shed rain. Efficient polyester insulation focusses warmth where it's needed. When the heavens open or the wind kicks up, the low-profile insulated hood adds an extra layer of warmth. Pockets inside and out ensure there's always a place keep electronics out of the cold.
- Lightweight recycled polyester shell stops wind in its tracks and has a DWR finish that sheds light rain with ease.
- Reversible design gives you 2 different looks.
- Heatseeker™ insulation won’t wet-out and is lightweight and efficient.
- Insulated 3-piece hood fits close to the head, staying in place when the wind picks up.
- Hand pockets on both the front and zippered chest pocket on the back keep small necessities close.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.