The North Face Gotham Down Jacket - Boys' - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With classic style and The North Face’s serious weather protection, this bomber will keep you looking cool and feeling warm. The Gotham Down Jacket uses a waterproof breathable 2-layer DryVent™ shell to keep you dry, and efficient 550-fill power down to keep you warm. An insulated hood with a faux fur trim adds to the already impressive layers of weather protection. Plenty of pocket space keep hands and electronics safe from the cold.
- Waterproof breathable DryVent 2-layer shell has been fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- 550-fill power goose down provides pillowy warmth.
- Down insulation is Responsible Down Certified, so you can feel good about your down.
- Insulated hood has a removeable faux fur trim, offering another layer of protection from the elements.
- Fleece lined collar provides scarf-like warmth.
- Ribbed cuffs and hemline help keep the warm in and the cold out.
- Lined with a smooth recycled polyester for easy layering.
- Dual-entry pockets are great for keeping hands warm and snacks close by.
- Single zippered chest pocket has a headphone port and is great way to keep electronics close but out of the cold.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.