Crafted from windproof, waterproof-breathable DryVent™, this insulated jumpsuit gives the littlest members of the family the same cold weather protection as the adults. Multiple densities of efficient polyester insulation can be found throughout this Insulated Jumpsuit, focusing warmth where it is needed most. When the heavens open and the wind kicks up, a low-profile insulated hood adds an extra layer of warmth. This jumpsuit has been built to last, extendable sleeves and legs mean this onesie will last through a growth spurt or two.
- Waterproof breathable DryVent™ 2-layer shell has been fully seam sealed for ultimate weather protection.
- Heatseeker™ insulation won’t wet-out and is lightweight and efficient.
- Insulated 3-piece hood fits close to the head, staying in place when the wind picks up.
- Sleeves and legs can be extended by 2in. to accommodate a growth spurt or two.
- Cuffs are reinforced at hem, with abrasion-resistant kick patches on inner legs.
- 2-way zipper makes it easy to get in and out of as well as regulate your little one’s temperature.
- Single thigh pocket for small necessities.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester (body) + 120g/sq. m polyester (arms and hood)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|